May 6, 2017

iNSD sale, new products, a lot of fun & Freebie

Happy International Scrapbooking Day!

INSD is here and as usual at Sweet Shoppe Designs we'll celebrate our favorite hobby in style with a lot of new goodies in the Shoppe, fun games, contests and prizes in the forum, gorgeous free with purchase limited edition collabs and of course SALE!
Read through for a little freebie I made to coordinate with one of my new kits.



Here is what I have in the shoppe this week:

Mr. Awesome
Save 40%

 

Made to match Cards
Save 40%



or grab the BUNDLE and save 52%!



Inspiration from my Team:






*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
I have one more new release this week.To celebrate the upcoming Mother's day me and Wendy from WendyP Designs collaborated again to bring to you

Dear Mom
save 40%



*  *  *  *  *  *  *

In addition to the iNSD sale this year we’ve created not one, not two, but THREE amazing mega-collections that are yours FREE when you spend $30 in the shoppe over the next week…



And finally, I have a little FREEBIE made to coordinate "Mr. Awesome"


{click the image to download}

That was all from me for this week! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

♥ Blagovesta

8 comments:

  1. ADrive has technical problems and I think the site was down and still doesn't work properly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please, try again. I moved the file to another storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very fun, thank you!

    ReplyDelete